Master the art of resume writing through hands-on training! RWA is the first comprehensive, strategically focused training program, guaranteed to teach you how to write powerful and effective resumes. For beginning writers who want to learn the art of resume writing and experienced writers who want to strengthen the breadth and depth of their expertise.
“Enrolling in RWA is the best thing I've done in my 18-year career as a resume writer. The class made me a better interviewer, writer, designer, and strategist; it reinforced skills I already had; and it introduced me to a new level of professionalism. The ACRW designation has already contributed to increasing my revenue in two ways: it has bolstered my confidence to charge more because I finally recognize the value I provide clients, and believe clients are pre-sold when they see it listed in my email signature block and/or hear it in my voice mail message."
How is the RWA program different?
1. We've been training resume writers for more than 10 years, refining and modernizing the program while building on a proven foundation of comprehensive virtual training.
2. It is comprehensive! From grammar to formatting and strategy, you'll learn everything you need to stand out as an expert in the field and gain exposure to a wide range of strategies and styles.
3. Each student receives personalized feedback on 5 writing assignments from top writers in the field. It is one thing to talk theory and see examples, it is much richer and more meaningful to receive expert, in-depth reviews of your work.
4. No renewal or membership required! ACRWs complete the most comprehensive program in the industry, so there's no continuing education requirement.
5. The program can be completed on you own schedule or within a group webclass. The program teaches best practices in writing that work in all areas of the globe and we have graduates and students on 4 continents!
“I mentioned my recent ACRW certification yesterday to a NY-based coach/trainer looking for a resume writer and the mere mention of the Academy and your names was enough to generate significant interest in talking and proceeding to the next step. I'm not sure if others considering taking your program understand the weight that the credential from your Academy provides.”
What does completing the RWA program entail?
Part 1: 5 webclasses, including grammar, formatting, and writing homework assignments covering:
Part 2: 3 independent learning programs (industry-specific resume and cover letter writing projects)
Students have the opportunity to rework each assignment based on the expert reviews to improve their writing and complete the program. Upon completion, graduates earn the prestigious ACRW credential and 32 CEUs.
Graduates receive a free E-Summit! Round out your training with a session related to your focus/specialty or take our 2-hour LinkedIn profile writing training.
Benefits for ACRW Graduates
We do not guarantee employment but will continually provide graduates with leads from resume companies, outplacement firms, and others who need great writers TODAY!
ACRW Registration: $1895 or 3 payments of $650.
STart today with
Bundle the ACRW & ACPW to Save $500: Bundle the Academy Certified Resume Writer training with the Academy Certified Profile Writer training for $3290 or 6 payments of $565.
We are always here to answer your questions and work with you one-on-one to reach your resume-writing goals! Feel free to contact us at any time.