Resume & Profile E-Summit:
Making Mid-Level Managers Shine
Get the Recording
The session will be recorded and all registrants will receive access to the materials, live session, and recording. Qualifies for 2 CEUs.
Mid-level managers make up a large part of the workforce. They also face some of the steepest competition and frequent job change. Unfortunately, they can get lost in the shuffle. Our job as resume writers? Help them stand out!
In this E-Summit, Marie Zimenoff and Louise Kursmark will provide tools you can use across a broad spectrum of professionals in mid-management positions -- pulling out accomplishments, creating modern formats that quickly communicate them, and weaving in personality to differentiate them from every other mid-level manager vying for the same position.
During this 2-hour, content-packed session, you will learn how to:
- Gather content even when the candidate struggles to come up with accomplishments.
- Market the candidate to take a step up into executive-level roles.
- Position candidates to refine their focus when changing industries or functions.
- Highlight advancement and continued learning even when a candidate has been at the same job for years.
- Handle career gaps caused by recent layoffs, stagnant career paths, and even backward career trajectory.
The handouts include 20+ sample resumes and LinkedIn profiles from a wide variety of roles and levels, including:
- Candidates who want to move from corporate to non-profit or government settings and vice versa.
- Candidates who feel marginalized and ready to take a step up.
- Candidates who face career challenges: layoff, stagnant career path, backward career trajectory, and return to work.
- Entrepreneurs who are targeting middle-management positions at larger companies.
- Candidates who are seeking to shift focus while remaining in a management role.
- Mid-career professionals who want to move from individual contributor to manager.
The handout also includes resources, questionnaires, and tools to build your confidence in differentiating these candidates from the growing competition.
REGISTRATION: $69.00 (includes webcast, all samples and handouts, and recording)
Get the Recording